ELECTRONIC LOGGING DEVICE
HOW TO COMPLY WITH THE NEW CANADIAN REGULATIONS IN THE TRANSPORTATION FIELD
NEW REGULATIONS ON THE DRIVING HOURS FOR HEAVY VEHICLES IN CANADA
No matter what you call it, ELD (electronic logging device), DCE or E-log, according to the new Canadian regulations in the field of transportation, many players of this industry will have to be equipped with an electronic logging device. With the Odotrack product line, not only do you comply with the requirements of Transport Canada, but you will also optimize your fleet, and this, with one single product. Our solution is recognized and certified by the Government of Canada.
OUR SOLUTION for the registry and hours of SERVICES
- Drivers can take pictures of documents and flaws (during vehicle inspections) using the device’s camera.
- Hours are conveniently listed for drivers to easily review them.
- The tablet and portal work in sync to provide a real-time view of the fleet to managers.
- The platform’s intuitive interaction helps drivers with on and off duty time management.
- Two languages available, English & French.
- Get accurate arrival times with real-time vehicle locations. Keep your fleet running with paperless alerts and security rounds.